Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Parts Galore!

Received so far: JEDI Control System (pictured), BaneBot wheels and hubs, ServoCity gears, A&A gear set, Laen circuit boards, 1000 LEDs from China, JoyMonkey's bezels, VEX Transmitter, JayCar motors x3, flanged bearings, misc. bolts + nuts + washers + shims, ceramic resisters and capacitors for Teeces' logics, and an Arduino Uno. 

Waiting on a few more parts to arrive, but I am 95% done ordering parts for R2. All I need to do now if find time to start painting and assembling. Only items left now is some 10gauge wire, a fuse block, batteries and recharger, and a set of quality speakers. I found a set of Sonys at Walmart that might work, and they're $45. I figure I have about $200 left to spend on parts, plus another $200 on some detail bits from DarkJedi Resin. At this pace, I am shooting for a Haloween roll-out. Maybe. 
The picture is the JEDI Control System, which is basically R2's brains. I ordered it back in September, and finally got it last week. Very happy to have it, just trying to understand it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment