I received my complete JEDI Control kit back from Scott's repair work last week. I let him keep it for a few weeks to use as a template for other kits since I was down on building for a while anyway. So, I got it back last weekend, and this weekend I hooked it all back up: I am overjoyed to report that it works 100%!!! I have complete foot motor control, dome control, and sound control! Whoot Whoooo!
I've also solved the polishing problem with my dome. I just couldn't get the dome to polish up uniformly, and it had some dark areas, highly polished areas, and dull areas, and then watermarks. I've now re-sanded the entire dome with 350 followed by 600. Next weekend I'll polish with Mother's, and then move the whole thing into the tub for a detergent bath in one dunk. That will (hopefully) solve the water spot problem.

No comments:
Post a Comment